Today we talk about the powerful reshaping, occurring in the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Disruptive changes in business models, true innovation, as well as forecasting what’s on the horizon for the pharma industry.
And who better to do than our guest today. Voted one of Top 10 Innovators in Pharma by PharmaPhorum and one of the top 100 Most Inspiring People in Healthcare in 2011, 2013 and 2015 by the industry-leading PharmaVoice.
Mike Rea is the CEO of IDEA Pharma – and he’s worked in global pharma strategy for over 25 years. Regarded as an industry thought leader in innovation, Mike has helped lead the strategic direction of over 100 pharmaceutical brands, including the top two launches of 2015, and over half of the 50 fastest growing drugs in the 2010-15 window. You can find him on Twitter @ideapharma.
- The changing pressures and ecosystem of pharma
- Proving the value of medicines, starting in Europe and now coming into the U.S.
- Designing the landscape into the drug value lifecycle
- Replacing human capital in drug development scalability
- Creating feedback loops for pharma value chain against other industry value chains
- Path-to-market design for drug assets
- “Innate Talents” of drugs
- The disconnect between drug companies and their end user feedback