The following value-based agreements between payers and providers were inked since Sept. 27, as reported by Becker’s Hospital Review.
1. Eastside Health Alliance, Cigna launch ACO
Eastside Health Alliance, a joint venture created by Kirkland, Wash.-based EvergreenHealth and Overlake Medical Center in Bellevue, Wash., rolled out an accountable care organization with Cigna.
2. Baylor Scott & White ACO adds 3rd commercial insurer to network: Cigna
Cigna became the third commercial insurer to join Dallas-based Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance, the accountable care organization affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas.
3. Centura Health, Banner Health ACO sign provider network agreement
Centennial, Colo.-based Centura Health and Banner Network Colorado, an ACO in Greeley, Colo., signed a provider agreement to link operations.
4. Boulder Medical Center, Humana roll out value-based payment model
Boulder (Colo.) Medical Center and Humana launched a value-based healthcare delivery model for Humana Medicare Advantage policyholders in Colorado.
5. Humana adds 2 Iora Health practices to value-based network
Two Boston-based Iora Health primary care practices joined Humana’s Medicare Advantage network in Arizona.
6. Humana signs value-based agreement with 248-member physician group
Louisville, Ky.-based Humana added Community Care Physicians in Latham, N.Y., to its value-based Medicare Advantage network.
7. Detroit Medical Center, BCBS sign value-based reimbursement contract
Detroit Medical Center and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan will collaborate on a value-based reimbursement model for the eight-hospital system.
More articles on healthcare finance:
Beaumont to relocate financial services team under employee consolidation plan
For-profit hospital stock report: Week of Oct. 23-27
10 hospital closures so far in 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.