dr. steve ambrose
A ‘maverick’ for empowering meaningful change in healthcare
- Leadership across top-of-mind and strategic thinking in healthcare, plus content marketing
- Director of Content Marketing for Innovaccer; and host/leader for their Innovation Accelerator Podcast
- Advisor team for Aimedis (data-based NFTs/defi/blockchain/metaverse) and Injury Claims Express®
- Senior leader recommended Chief of Staff (CoS) for a 500+ employee global company
- Raised $500,000 and via SDLC, led software development for a patented data technology exchanging P&C and health payer data for cost containment. Voted top 10 insurance startup by Aite Group.
- Developed content, user experience, and reporting for Walk The Ridge – a revolutionary development solution recommended by 94% of users from city government, higher education, and business clients
- A well-followed strategist, content creator, leadership podcast host, and trendspotter in healthcare with numerous recommendations from business and industry leaders.
- Trusted thought leader with more than 500,000 views on cutting-edge thinking and insights.
- Past patient-centered health provider with administration and clinical care experience
- Served over 10,000 individual patients in a consumer-centric manner. Clinic selected by Medicare (top 5%) for its therapy expansion program.
RECOMMENDED BY LEADERS
– Stephen Klasko
Forrmer CEO, Thomas Jefferson Health
“Steve knows the industry, does his homework, is well organized and inquisitive. He is very professional, exudes confidence and is a true partner.”
– Seth Serxner
SVP of Population Health, Optum
Steve is very knowledgeable on top-of-mind healthcare issues and knows how to connected different areas to add value. He has amazing communication skills and has the ability to take complex subject matters and make it more engaging and understandable.
– Michael Archuleta
CIO, Mt. San Rafeael Healthcare
“Steve effectively collaborated with key stakeholders and quickly built rapport across all levels of our global team. Any company would benefit from his input.”
– Chris Hewish
“Steve is a visionary that has a patient centric view of care. His passion around consumerism and the implications for the care delivery system creates optimism for impactful future improvements.”
– Kristin Darby
CIO, Envision Healthcare
“I have known Steve for many years. He is an innovative leader with tremendous insight within the healthcare and health insurance realms. A people person who can implement a vision”
– Abe Benitez
CFO & SVP, Community Health Network of Connecticut