dr. steve ambrose
A ‘maverick’ for empowering meaningful change in healthcare
- Thought leadership across and between provider, payer, digital health, and data technology business segments.
- Extensive relationships with senior leaders/C-suite, media, and top strategists in healthcare
- Director of Content at Innovaccer; and host/leader for their Innovation Accelerator Podcast
- Strategic advisor at Aimedis (Avalon Metaverse for healthcare)
- Recommended content and thought leader by many top healthcare and business leaders
- Raised $500,000 and via SDLC, led software development for a patented data technology exchanging P&C and health payer data for cost containment. Voted top 10 insurance startup by Aite Group.
- Developed content, user experience, and reporting for Walk The Ridge – a revolutionary development solution recommended by 94% of users from city government, higher education, and business clients
- A well-followed strategist, content creator, leadership podcast host, and trendspotter in healthcare with numerous recommendations from business and industry leaders.
- Past clinic-owner and patient-centered health provider, who served over 10,000 individual patients.
- Author of historical thriller novel “3 Minutes” – on Amazon
RECOMMENDED BY LEADERS
“Steve understands healthcare but more importantly makes it entertaining for the audience. If you’re interested in healthcare transformation, listening to his work is a great start.”
– Stephen Klasko
Former CEO, Thomas Jefferson Health
“Steve knows the industry, does his homework, is well organized and inquisitive. He is very professional, exudes confidence and is a true partner.”
– Seth Serxner
SVP of Population Health, Optum
Steve is very knowledgeable on top-of-mind healthcare issues and knows how to connected different areas to add value. He has amazing communication skills and has the ability to take complex subject matters and make it more engaging and understandable.
– Michael Archuleta
CIO, Mt. San Rafeael Healthcare
“Steve effectively collaborated with key stakeholders and quickly built rapport across all levels of our global team. Any company would benefit from his input.”
– Chris Hewish
“Steve is a visionary that has a patient centric view of care. His passion around consumerism and the implications for the care delivery system creates optimism for impactful future improvements.”
– Kristin Darby
CIO, Envision Healthcare
“I have known Steve for many years. He is an innovative leader with tremendous insight within the healthcare and health insurance realms. A people person who can implement a vision”
– Abe Benitez
CFO & SVP, Community Health Network of Connecticut