The word Lumira is from the Latin – meaning Light. For UK-based LumiraDx, the path through the dark forests of healthcare complexity is getting brighter. Today we have visionary, innovator, and CEO of the U.S. unit for LumiraDx Sumit Nagpal. He’s outspoken on changes needed in the EHR industry, chronic care management, high-risk patients, and patient engagement.
Sumit Nagpal is one of Computerworld’s Premier 100 Technology leaders, chosen for his leadership and innovative approach to business challenges. This year, Modern Healthcare named him one of 10 accomplished executives who are advancing diversity in healthcare.
Hey…the guy advised Steve Jobs – and Steve listened. He’s the CEO of LumiraDx and now it’s time for us to listen – and learn about what this transformational innovator is up to per technology and high-risk patients.
In this episode, Steve and Sumit Discuss:
- His initial work with Steve Jobs at NEXT
- The new and unique of Lumira DX for high-risk patients
- Technology to identify, assess risk, and intervene
- Integration with Virgin Care & the National Health Service
- Building healthcare for the City of Manchester
- Collaborating with competitors
- Data access & supportive self-care for consumerism