Health Data Management’s named her as one of “The Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT”. Health 2.0 awarded her their prestigious “Ten Year Industry Leader” One of the most widely accomplished healthcare technology leaders today, Helen Figge, SVP at LumiraDx personifies disruption, diversity, and the surging need for growth of female leadership in healthcare IT.
Helen Figge is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Certified Six Sigma Lean Sensei, who’s served in 3 Fortune 500 companies and in highest levels of HIMSS leadership. An extensive healthcare leadership and technology background – Helen is responsible for building international collaborations and global healthcare practice solution portfolios.
More than that, she’s mission-based. Serving on CHIME as well as State Boards involving health & human rights, public health, pharmacy, Health 2.0, and WEDI. She’s won numerous awards, is often quoted, and lectures extensively on healthcare and healthcare IT.
In this riveting episode, Dr. Steve and Helen discuss:
- Her powerful, personal story of challenge, growth, and perseverance
- Dis-proportionality in female healthcare leadership
- What makes women different and unique as leaders
- The importance of education and learning what you “don’t know”
- Why the best revenge is your own success