Jacques Mulder is the US Health Sector Leader for EY. In this role, he leads teams in helping clients strategically address the transformative forces shaping the health ecosystem. He also is responsible for growing EY’s people, networks, and capabilities in the Health sector as well as developing industry-specific solutions and thought leadership.
In this episode, Dr. Steve engaging in deep discussion on healthcare strategy and current disruption with sector leader Jacques Mulder. In this podcast audio, they discuss subjects including:
- The importance of consumer behavior on the healthcare system
- Need of innovation around market uncertainty
- Lowering prices from long-term competition from clinical efficiencies
- Cost containment vs. Cost optimization
- Data fusion systems & Global ecosystem of peer value
- Health provider M&As – a race to drive scale