The value of faith in leadership. Today it is often shielded by office politics – but not for Providence St. Joseph Health. This health system employs more than 110,000 caregivers at 50 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a range of health and social services in 7 states.
Today we talk leadership with a faith-based leader in their President of Strategy, Annette Walker. In 2017, she was named one of the top 25 women in healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine.
In this episode, Dr. Steve and Annette Walker discuss these engaging subjects:
- Re-thinking revenue outside of the hospital
- The power of faith in Annette’s leadership
- Is A.I. and technology overrated for helping admin costs?
- Female-on-Female incivility in the workplace
- Telehealth in interstate-level health system growth
- Retail partnering for healthcare services