On this episode of Red Hot Healthcare, we have one of the top digital strategy leaders in the country – Sara Vaezy of Providence St. Joseph Health.
They are a $22 billion organization employing more than 110,000 caregivers at 50 hospitals and more than 800 clinics. But don’t let their size fool you, because they’re on the cutting edge of next generation consumer engagement and scalable growth.
On this show, we will be discussing:
- Their major investment into digital innovation
- 5 Teams – 4 Different Functions
- Engagement through dual-platforms
- Generating revenue through partnerships and commercializing new products
- Moms as the Chief Medical Oficers
- Scaling growth with telemedicine
- Multi-component Digital Journeys
- Predictability on Revenue Cycle..
- And MUCH MORE!