Episode 73: [Hot Take] with Rohan Kulkarni on vertical integration, inequity, and the $600B miss from providers
Dr. Steve sits down for a fresh “hot take” with one of the top researchers and thought leaders in today’s healthcare industry—Rohan Kulkarni of HFS Research.
In this episode they discuss:
- The three different types of archetypes in today’s healthcare vertical integration
- The role and aspirations of an “ecosystem connector”
- How an “orchestrator” addresses wellness and primary care needs?
- Why providers are missing a $600 Billion market and opportunity
- The importance of consumer-centric “disruptors” as major forces in healthcare transformation
- Jaw-dropping statistics on gun violence, SNAP, and diabetes care
The Hot Takes show on Red Hot Healthcare delivers thought leadership—from healthcare leaders and luminaries—and shares value with our audience in under 12 minutes.
Have a suggestion for a show guest? Fill out an inquiry form.
- For the Red Hot Healthcare podcast show (~40 min) – Click here
- For HOT TAKES (~12 min) – Click here
For business needs: (F/T or Consulting)
Separately, if you’re a B2B or healthcare organization looking to develop thought leadership that targets, engages, and drives marketing leads in competitive market segments, Dr. Steve offers content development and strategy services.
Just email him at: email@example.com