Healthcare Internet of Things event seeks speakers to discuss the impact IoT solutions on enterprise-level healthcare, patient care, supply chain, insurance and pharmaceutical operations.
Trumbull, CT – October 12, 2017 – IoT Evolution, TMC and Crossfire Media announce today, a two-day event, IoT Evolution Healthcare, which will give attendees insight into how IoT technology is evolving and changing the entire Healthcare industry. The editors of IoT Evolution World are accepting speaking proposals here through October 31 for the event taking place January 23-24, 2018 at Disney’s Contemporary in Orlando, Florida. IoT Evolution Healthcare is the leading education and networking forum for Healthcare Enterprises, IoT Developers and Suppliers, and Health OEMs to learn from each other and collaborate on solutions that will lead to improved efficiencies, new profit centers and better health outcomes for patients. The conference will take place alongside the IoT Evolution Expo and attendees will also be able to join in for the rich content available as part of that event.
“Healthcare is one of the fastest growing, and most impactful opportunities in the IoT industry and is also one of the most promising opportunities for IoT technology to make a real impact on improving society,” said Ken Briodagh, Editorial Director, IoT Evolution. “The IoT Evolution Healthcare event will provide the mission-critical information and help make the introductions that will enable that societal and economic improvement over the next decade. We look forward to beginning this journey with the best speaking faculty in the technology world.”
For full details and to submit a proposal, please click here to visit the online call for papers submission page. For questions, please contact Ken Briodagh. Please submit your speaking request on the following topics or provide a topic of your own choosing.
IoT Evolution Healthcare Topics:
- Patient Registration/Data collection
- Smarter ER
- Pharma: IoT for science/research
- Telemedicine/Remote patient monitoring
- Elderly Health
- Insurance: IoT for Risk Management
- Supply Chain Logistics for Pharma and other industries with regulatory concerns
- Reducing Malpractice suits
- Healthcare As a Service: How to evolve the industry away from ownership and into service
- Data analytics for medical professionals
- Finding profits through efficiencies of IoT
- OEM: What do Healthcare professionals and Centers need from you, and how you can embed that knowledge into your solutions
- Better collaboration/consultation with IoT
- HIPAA/Privacy in IoT Healthcare
Sponsorships for IoT Evolution Healthcare are available and companies interested in exhibitor, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For the latest IoT Evolution Healthcare news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @Healthcare_IoT.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh