This is perhaps one of our best shows to date!
Cancer care and artificial intelligence is burning up; and at the same time, many healthcare providers and professionals are burning out. But there’s light at the end of this tunnel.
Dr. Steve interviews Dr. Tufia Haddad, breast cancer chair at the renowned Mayo Clinic. A world-class researcher whose work focuses on drug development, bio-marker discovery and transforming patient care.
That said, perhaps her most promising work is in the capacity of physician leader for Mayo’s collaboration with IBM’s Watson in its Clinical Trial Matching or CTM program. CLICK on the podcast below to hear one of of our most engaging interviews yet.
LISTEN and you will enjoy an incredible show with a plethora of in-depth insights…including:
- Dr. Haddad’s transition from oncology into A.I.
- Cognitive computing blending EHR + The National Library of Medicine + patient DNA
- Transforming Clinical Trial Matching (CTM) per a 1-second ‘snapshot’
- The effect of burnout on health consumers
- A.I.’s miss on administration services
- Technology’s influence on healthcare affordability
- What SHE feels strongly about…that many DON’T agree with her on