Dr. John Glaser is the SVP of population health management at Cerner. Prior to this, he was the CEO of Siemens Health Services and the longtime CIO for Partners Healthcare.
He’s had more than 33 years in healthcare information technology. And there’s more…
He is a founding chair of the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as well as the past-president for HIMSS, Dr. Glaser has published more than 150 articles on health IT, many of which have been compiled into a book called “Glaser on Health Care IT”
On this powerhouse episode, Steve and John discuss:
- Roundup on telehealth
- From ‘transactional’ to ‘intelligent’ EHR
- Reducing physician burnout & ‘Pajama Time’
- A frank discussion on healthcare and A.I.
- Cerner’s broadening into services
- HealthEIntent population health technology
- And much more…