Faith Regional Health System serves a rural Northeastern community in Nebraska. But don’t let their size fool you – they’ve won the prestigious MOST WIRED award from The American Hospital Association – for 4 straight years!
Today Steve interviews CIO leader Brian Sterud. A maverick helping to drive strong value and prudent enough to do it without wasting IT dollars:
In this episode, Steve and Brian discuss:
- What makes a great hospital CIO today (and the mistakes)
- Strategies for physician buy-in of EHR
- Excellent insight on patient engagement (a great exchange)
- Data security – especially email phishing today
- Winning the MOST WIRED award – why it is so important