What’s the largest healthcare IT company in the entire world? It’s Optum – and in 2016, it brought in $83 Billion. It’s a health services and innovation company whose strategy includes partnering across the entire health system – and connecting with over 100 million Americans.
Today we hear from seasoned healthcare veteran and EVP at Optum Dr. Mitch Morris. We’re talking with the biggest of the big boys – and bringing it right to your ears. Right here on RED HOT HEALTHCARE….Let’s GO!
In this episode, Dr. Steve and Dr. Mitch Morris engage in a powerful back-and-forth on:
- The multi-segment perspectives from a 30-year healthcare veteran
- Optum’s business segments & solutions
- Their key Innovation, Strategy, and Acquisitions
- Bringing simplicity to the complexity of healthcare
- The power of Telehealth & Pricing Transparency
- Deep perspectives on single-payer coverage & our current healthcare crisis