Most of the RED HOT HEALTHCARE podcast shows are about 30 minutes in length. However this one was a true ‘hour of power’ – and perhaps my most engaging yet. Because I was lucky enough to have secured an interview with Steve DeAngelo.
Steve is an undisputed national leader and provocative visionary in the cannabis industry. With four decades of activism and advocacy, he’s inspired millions of individuals to not only learn about and benefit from cannabis, but also in influencing efforts to pass laws in local, state, and even foreign countries.
He co-founded Harborside Health Center, the largest and most successful medical marijuana dispensary in the world. He’s also the co-founder and president of the ArcView Group a company and investor network, which successfully introduces investors to the cannabis community.
He also wrote a powerful and well-researched book, which completely transformed the way that many individuals, including myself, have come to view cannabis. It’s called The Cannabis Manifesto – and I highly suggest you make this your next purchase and read.
Steve has been featured in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, CNN, O’Reilly Factor, the Associated Press, Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, the BBC, the Discovery Channel, Fortune Magazine, Forbes Magazine, and many other major media outlets.
In this show episode…Dr. Steve and Steve DeAngelo discuss some incredible dialogue on cannabis, including:
- The ‘tainted’ history and perpetuated lies (some eye-opening ‘Whoppers’)
- Why it is NOT an intoxicant
- Steve’s unique history (From MLK, Freedom Riders, and Joining the ‘Yippees’…to graduating Magna Cum Laude and going to Law School)
- Explaining its “ELEGANT & MAGICAL” impact on fighting cancer
- Why its legalization actually strengthens communities
- The story of success with Harborside Health and the ArcView Group
- And so much more…