Dr. Stephen Klasko. If you don’t know the name, or know the name but not his thoughts – you need to. This could well be the next face whose steps lead the way for other healthcare providers and health systems around the country.
He’s bold in his statements and his actions. His mantra is all about the need for, and the employment of significant disruption, creativity, and innovation for the next phase of America’s healthcare. He’s doing just that – for what has become one of the fastest-growing and top-rated healthcare systems in America.
In this latest episode of RED HOT HEALTHCARE, host Dr. Steve Ambrose and Dr. Stephen Klasko discuss:
- Developing a model of technical competence for surgeons
- Moving away from incremental thought in medicine and academics
- Shifting from a B2B to a B2C Millennial-centered business model
- Trading investments…from beds to telehealth
- Transforming a hospital company to a consumer health entity
- Virtual Rounds and Future Hologram visits
- Digital Innovation Consumer Experience (DICE) Group
- Dr. Klasko’s prescriptive solutions for fixing health care (12 ‘Disruptors’)
- ‘Demand Matching’ for orthopedic care