An absolutely incredible and insightful interview.
Known as the “Godfather” of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Dr. Paul Grundy is on the leading edge of A.I. and transformation in healthcare and life sciences.
He’s one of only 85 individuals selected to IBMs Senior leadership forum. His work and thoughts are reported frequently in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, the Economist, The New England Journal of Medicine, and at TED talks.
In this episode Steve speaks with Dr. Grundy about:
- His days with Shirley Temple to IBM
- “Godfatherly” sage discussion on the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- IBM and Watson – how it came into health care
- A tech view on patient engagement
- Artificial Intelligence and transformation in life sciences