Telemedicine legal and regulatory expert Nathaniel Lacktman speaks with Dr. Steve Ambrose on this episode of RED HOT HEALTHCARE. He is is a partner and health care lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP.
He is the chair of the firm’s Telemedicine Industry Team and co-chair of the firm’s Digital Health Work Group. He advisement takes health care providers and technology companies into safer waters of business arrangements, compliance, and corporate matters, with particular attention to telehealth, digital health, and health innovation.
The show tackles some of the biggest issue and most current issues in telemedicine today.
Some of the issues discussed include the following:
- The year of inflection for telemedicine
- Monster venture investing
- 4 legal hurdles remaining for telemedicine
- The expansive benefits of the Bipartisan Budget Act
- Padded number and illegalities in telemedicine
- His innovative companies to look at
- Tele-services for pharmacies, including MTM
- Telehealth as a tool for growing patient acquisition