Wellness is being defined in new ways and with new impact on the workplace and the lives of those involved.
In this show episode, host Dr. Steve Ambrose interviews Dr. Seth Serxner – Chief Health Officer and SVP of Population Health at Optum. He has more than 25 years of experience in health and productivity management and has published more than 40 articles and chapters.
He is a national expert on behavior change, program design and measurement. More about Optum’s efforts are in this latest white paper on the shift from wellness to well-being
In this riveting episode, Dr. Steve and Seth Serxner embark on a multitude of engaging subject matter including:
- Where wellness HAS BEEN and where it’s GOING
- Wellness vs. Well-Being
- From Financial ROI to Value-on-Investment (VOI)
- Behavioral and decisioning science in wellness
- Workplace culture on workplace health
- OptumHealth’s focus on Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Cost transparency and health literacy
- And SO MUCH MORE….